Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What was I doing yesterday? ......

Nothing exciting . . . . . . unless you consider housework exciting. {g}

As that was a short and sweet answer I guess I'll do a couple more at the same time today.

What am I doing today? . . . . . .

Enjoying the sunshine after yesterday's rain. More laundry. Well, what did you think I'd be doing with that Gremlin still on the loose Leslie? He wasn't in the live trap along with the young black bear that the rangers removed from this area a couple of weeks ago, so he hit my laundry hamper again last night! It's another day of a long drawn out breakfast in between reading the local paper, chatting with friends online, doing housework, and dealing with that never-ending stream of laundry.

What will I be doing tomorrow? . . . . . .

Other than laundry, I can't really say. It's still a mystery to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home