Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Luxurious Snood/Capelet


I know . . . . . . I shouldn't have done it . . . . . . but I did. I started 'another' project. It's one that's been in the back of my mind ever since I saw that lovely Flared Lace Smoke Ring over on
The Woolen Rabbit blog. I didn't do it on purpose . . . . . . but I rounded a corner in a local store and suddenly there was this rack of knitting pattern books you see . . . . . . 'They probably don't have that pretty Lace Smoke Ring pattern,' I thought . . . . . . They didn't . . . . . . but there on the front cover of one of those books was something similar . . . . . . . a Luxurious Snood/Capelet . . . . . . (peek over at the pic and see what I mean . . . . {g) . . . ) . . . . and it only uses 4 balls of Patons Cha Cha (50 g) . . . . . . and I've been itching to knit something again . . . . . . but I really didn't need 'another' project right now . . . . . . 'Oh so what! If you'd like a snood for Christmas, Heather, then pick out the colourway that you'd like to have.' Please refer to the picture for a view of the beginning of Heather's snood. Pretty, isn't it?! {g}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home