Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nice old doileys




A couple more treasures from my DH's Nana. I have no information on them other than that they had belonged to her. The one on the right is in need of a bit of repair. I still use them. They are lovely reminders of a wonderful Christian lady who accepted me as though I were of her own blood and taught me so much.













All reports say that we are to have a nice day here in the southern areas of Nova Scotia. I'm certainly eager to hear more birds singing and to feel the warmth of the sun's rays.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:07:00 p.m., Blogger cyndy said...

Beautiful treasures, how nice that you have something to remind you of the hands of a loved one. The colors are perfect for Easter, I can see why you still use them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home