Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Monday, August 29, 2005

Last batch of answers to questions

I didn't mean for the process to take quite this long, but maybe it is just as well that I broke them up or I could have been in thoughtful pause for months. {g}

Five locations I'd run away to: I don't know if I have five left in my life anymore . . . . . . our cottage, the village where I grew up . . . . . . wander in my vehicle . . . . . . . until I ran out of money for gas . . . . . . . maybe we should still have horses . . . . . . I couldn't wander quite so far that way, and it would be less costly . . . . . . .

Five bad habits: I can't think of any . . . . . . guess some of my friends and relatives will have to email to remind me of some . . . . . . {gg} . . . . . .

Five things I like doing: reading, handwork, snuggling with Sweet Dream Baby, going for relaxing jaunts along the backroads with DH looking for wildlife and scenery photo opts, and chatting with friends and relatives on my computer.

Five things I would never wear: spike high heels, tattoes, body piercings other than the two earring holes I now have in each earlobe, thongs, or thick makeup.

Five TV shows I like: Everybody Loves Raymond, JAG, Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, and MASH.

Five famous people I'd like to meet: Cousin George W. Bush and Laura Bush, Cousin George Bush, Sr. and Barbara Bush, and Mel Gibson.

Five biggest joys at the moment: my hubby, my daughter, my son, my Basenji Dream, and my continuing mobility.

Five favourite toys: regular home computer, laptop, digital camera, power source and phone lines for the previous three toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home