Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Monday, July 18, 2005

On Sunday . . .


. . . . . . DH and I went for a leisurely late afternoon drive which was very enjoyable as the sun shone brightly and the countryside sparkled with brilliant greens and wonderful colours mixed in. I had been reading earlier on both Greenberry House Days and Dreams and Woolybuns blogs about a Bunny meeting at Avillion over the weekend so you can imagine my surprise and delight when we happened upon this Bunny Convention on a lawn at Pembroke Shore. It would seem these Nova Scotian bunnies had decided to have a meeting of their own. {g} Aren't they adorable?! As we drove away I mentioned to DH that if I were a child again my fondest wish at that moment would be to go back and sit among those bunnies. He never said a word . . . . . . just smiled.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:32:00 a.m., Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

I have an old fashioned card displayed here picturing a little girl in a pink dress sitting with a crowd of white domestic bunnies. That's an amazing photo; my bunnies would love to graze like that together but there are too many dangers here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home