Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's been a while . . .

. . . and yet I'm only here for a short time again. I've been wandering . . . . . . and today will be no different as I leave shortly for Darling's Lake where I plan on wandering through the cemetery. It's been a while since I visited . . . . . . and it's time. I feel the urge to go there quite strongly this morning. Afterwards, I'll stop in and visit with relatives and friends . . . . . . if they're at home. The grass will be long there on the side of the hill where I used to sit with my first half Basenji, Kelly, and look out over the lake and the woods and on towards the ocean. Things have changed so much over the years . . . . . . God does not give mankind the power to hold life still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home