Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Friday, December 30, 2005

Cute or what??











My blog friend Jane had this photo up and suggested that others pass it around. No problem Jane! How coud anyone resist this little guy? He is soooooo sweet! Wish I could reach out and pick him up for a cuddle.

I have a busy day coming up and not a lot of time to spare for the computer. It's soggy outside here in NS today with fog hanging around. The rain seems to be stopped, for the moment anyway, and the winds have died down. The winds certainly blew through the night . . . . so much in fact that as Heather came downstairs this morning she was mumbling "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." Her bedroom is one of the two facing south so she heard it the worst; while on the north side the master bedroom was in the lee and we had the patio door partly open all night to let in some fresh air. I had filled the wood furnace around 3PM and then the temp went up. Whew! Was like being in OZ last night! {g}






I'm off . . . . but will return again soon. In the meanwhile I hope you enjoy the beauty of these roses that my stepfather-in-law grows beside his backstep. This is a picture taken last July here in LA.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:26:00 p.m., Blogger Lelia said...

Totally cute!! and stunning roses, too

 
At Saturday, January 07, 2006 5:46:00 p.m., Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Baby animals are always so cute! And thanks for the reminder of warmer days and bright sunshine with the roses!

 
At Monday, January 09, 2006 9:32:00 p.m., Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks Lelia & Leslie! I love animals! and baby animals are so cuddly and sweet! Glad you enjoyed the roses too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home