Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another change . . . . .

. . . . . . and more to come . . . . . The ground was bare here yesterday and shortly after daylight it started 'spitting' snow. At least that's the term we always used to use for it. Hard to say what term some weatherman has come up with for it nowadays. Oh well . . . . . More snow has piled up on top of what arrived yesterday and as it was the light, fluffy stuff around the middle of the afternoon Dream and I went outside for a romp. I was hoping to post a picture of Dream in the snow but it seems that Blogger has decided to block my attempt. Will have to try later. In order to be able to have both hands free to hold the camera steady I loop Dream's rope around my middle. It works for what I had in mind and I also have the bonus of losing an inch or two off my waist when she plunges forward. Unfortuantely, those inches reappear when the strain is lessened but I do get to breath normally again. {gg}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home