Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday morning fact

There is . . . . . . there has to be! A gremlin loose in this house with a mean streak!! While I was off in 'dreamland' he threw fertilizer in my clothes hamper and over my kitchen counters and they . . . . . . . Well, you just can't imagine! I'm lost for words!! When I woke near five this morning and stumbled from my bed I found dirty clothes and dishes all over the place!! So, guess you know what I'll be doing for most of today. :-(

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:48:00 p.m., Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Hey, that varmint has been down here, too! Spent the day dealing with the gremlin's messy dishes and now the wet clothes are going to get wet with four days of rain! Keep them critters up north, won't ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home