Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm frustrated with Blogger

I had wanted to upload a few pictures of the lunar eclipse that I took earlier this week; however, Blogger has seen fit to block any photo uploads from my computer ......... :( ......... so I'm sitting here 'crying in the rain' ........ Yes, we're having rain. Rain is good for us right now as things were beginning to dry out. Plenty of fog and moisture keeps the surface wet ...... but down near the roots is where we needed water.

Blogger is frustrating ............ I'm going to do some chatting on Facebook instead ..........

4 Comments:

At Monday, September 03, 2007 10:03:00 p.m., Blogger Thistle Cove Farm said...

RAIN! I am SO envious! We've not had rain in weeks and weeks...going on months and months.
Okay. We've had 9/10 of an inch in about two, maybe more, months. We are absolutely desperate for rain!

BTW, I really like Cloth, Paper, Scissors and Quilting Arts magazines...very inspiring.

 
At Thursday, September 06, 2007 1:56:00 p.m., Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Bummer about blogger and the photo uploads. I've been using Flickr for a long time and haven't had any problems.

 
At Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:23:00 p.m., Blogger cyndy said...

blogger....grrrr....
(go to flicker or photobucket)

I hope you get the trouble fixed so we can see some of your photos!

 
At Friday, September 07, 2007 3:58:00 a.m., Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Sandra ...... That's certainly not much rain .... I hope that you do receive some soon. Those magazines are indeed very inspiring .... excellent publications.

Hi Leslie & Cyndy ..... I know the feeling; however, Blogger was generous this morning. Have a look! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home