Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Monday, June 25, 2007

Update ....

Another absence ..... so, another update ..........

I've been nursing a battered and bruised body this past week, after falling down my front steps ...... all eleven wooden steps ....... a week ago yesterday. I was attached to Dream by a leash as she chased a squirrel off the verhandah ...... para-sailing down the first half, I landed on my back and bumped from step to step on the second half ...... ending up with a sore back, two bruised elbows, a bruised and swollen left ankle, and one battered toe on my right foot. No broken bones, and no snapped neck ........... it's apparent to me that God doesn't want me in Heaven quite yet! I'm healing well and slowly getting back on the computer. Finally felt like knitting this morning so I started the second sock to the latest pair that I am making for Heather.
My lilac bush in bloom earlier this month.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 1:49:00 a.m., Blogger Cathy said...

Oh no!! Hope you heal fast!

 
At Friday, June 29, 2007 11:24:00 a.m., Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Oh, dear! Tell Dream to be more careful of her Mama!

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 9:16:00 p.m., Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

Your lucky not to have been more seriously hurt, take care, sending healing vibes your way.

Joanne

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:59:00 a.m., Blogger Dawn said...

Hello Cathy, Leslie & Aussie Stitcher ....... Thank You all ... I am healing well, and I hope to never repeat the act!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home