Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sooooooo .........


........ you thought that I was lost, didn't you? ....... No. I wasn't. Busy, perhaps .... but not lost. Late autumn is upon us in the 'northland' ...... and the temp took a drop today. It has been unseasonably warm ....... but that is about to end. Winter preparations are almost complete as we anticipate the cold and snow that is soon to arrive. I'm digging through my yarn stash looking for some wool as I've been commissioned to knit a friend a pair of socks for her husband as a Christmas gift. The picture above shows the pygmy goat kids meeting my Basenji during one of their first outings last spring.


2 Comments:

At Monday, November 17, 2008 7:28:00 p.m., Blogger WendyC said...

Nice to read your blogging again, Dawn! love the pic...

 
At Saturday, November 21, 2009 4:23:00 p.m., Blogger abby jenkins said...

I WANT GOATS!!!
Can't wait till we move to a more rural setting so we can have some nubians. Love love love goats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home