Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

. . . some shared writings from Wine Brook Cottage . . .

Friday, August 04, 2006

Visible & Invisible Potholes of Life


When the potholes are deep ones I've heard it said that you should toot your horn as you come up out of one . . . . so I'm tooting. At times some of those potholes even had water in them up to my neck! Things are starting to turn around now and I just wanted to let everyone know that we will survive. Hope to get up a picture or two and some more words typed tomorrow.

The experimental socks are done and I think they will be a gift to my mil. Shel's brother, Alan, had a successful surgery and recovery. If I've forgotten to answer a question or comment please remind me as I get back in the swing of things.

'Night all ..........

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 04, 2006 10:39:00 p.m., Blogger cyndy said...

Hey! Great to have you posting again! So very glad to hear that things are turning around, esp. glad that Shel's brother is doing well!

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 11:46:00 a.m., Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Thinking about you all the time as I'm working like mad. Glad you feel things are improving, and I'll be especially praying hard tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home